|Mirror [#1]||MEI A Level Further Mathematics Mechanics 4th Edition.pdf||22,534 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||MEI A Level Further Mathematics Mechanics 4th Edition.pdf||27,966 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||MEI A Level Further Mathematics Mechanics 4th Edition.pdf||46,507 KB/Sec|
Exam Board: MEI
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: June 2018
An OCR endorsed textbook
Help students to develop their knowledge and apply their reasoning to mathematical problems with textbooks that draw on the well-known MEI (Mathematics in Education and Industry) series, updated and tailored to the 2017 OCR (MEI) specification and developed by subject experts and MEI.
- Ensure targeted development of reasoning and problem-solving skills with plenty of practice questions and structured exercises that build mathematical skills and techniques.
- Build connections between topics, using real-world contexts to help develop mathematical modelling skills, thus providing a fuller and more coherent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Help students to overcome misconceptions and develop insight into problem solving with annotated worked examples.
- Develop understanding and measure progress with graduated exercises that support students at every stage of their learning.
- Provide clear paths of progression that combine pure and applied maths into a coherent whole.