|Mirror [#1]||Anatomy and Physiology for Beauty Therapy.pdf||37,844 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Anatomy and Physiology for Beauty Therapy.pdf||43,713 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Anatomy and Physiology for Beauty Therapy.pdf||33,409 KB/Sec|
As a beauty therapist you should have a good understanding of the body and its basic functions so that you can give the most effective treatments to your clients. When you can look at the body with knowledge and understanding you will be able to identify any problems and treat them with suitable products and treatments, and make recommendations to your clients.
Anatomy and Physiology for Beauty Therapy is the essential companion for anyone working towards a Level 2 S/NVQ or VRQ qualification in Beauty Therapy with any awarding body (such as VTCT, City and Guilds, Edexcel or SQA). It can also be used by anyone who is keen to develop their knowledge of anatomy and physiology and the skin in order to carry out beauty therapy treatments.
In it you will find guidance on all the areas of anatomy and physiology relevant to beauty therapy, including:
* skin types and conditions and tools for skin diagnosis
* face shapes and contours
* bones and muscles of the body
* hair, blood and the structure of the nail
* the lymphatic system.
The ibook is written by a well-known author team with years of experience in teaching and practicing Beauty Therapy. Packed with glossy photos and clear and accurate diagrams, it also includes a number of engaging features to help your learning:
* Think about it activities will get you to consider how to apply theory to a practical situation
* For your portfolio tasks encourage you to learn through research and help you gather evidence for your portfolio
* Try it out activities aid understanding by asking you to remember what you’ve learnt
* My Story features bring the subject alive with real-life accounts
* Check your progress interactive questions will help you to check your knowledge and understanding.